Daffodil

In the gardens and hedgerows around Bath the daffodils are just about to burst out in all their golden glory. I don't know about you, but they always make me smile. I have a bunch on my kitchen table now.

I've had enough of tasteful, muted winter colours and I need something fresh and and blousy. Like those hosts of daffs. this season's  citric yellows will lift your spirits.

Bright yellow is not always an easy colour to wear, but it looks great as an accent colour in a handbag, a belt or a pair of earrings and I think these cufflinks, from my Etsy shop would look great on a crisp white shirt.

So call it saffron, lemon, citrus, acid, sunshine or daffodil, there's not a cheerier way to celebrate  the coming of Spring .Oh, and it's St David's day in Wales tomorrow - March 1st and their national flower is a daffodil.

Comments

Popular Posts