An Idyllic Prize

How Happy am I?
This week I received the most beautiful  original art print from Jo Bradford of GreenIslandStudios.  Jo is a talented art photographer and I've hankered after one of her prints for ages.
I was delighted when I won this evocative image of a Cornish harbour in a competition on her blog .
Cornwall is a very special place to me. Every year my family spend some time on the beautiful Cornish coast, pottering about in the harbours, exploring coves and hoping the sun will keep shining. By the way,  necesseties for an English summer holiday are swimsuit, sweater and wellies, usually all worn at once!
Jo gets to live in this magical part of the UK all year round. She says of her work "My photographs are often described as having a dreamy, painterly quality"  and they do.  Have a look at her Etsy shop and wallow in her beautiful, nostalgic artwork.

Comments

  1. Su

    Thank you , you are too kind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done su this is gorgeous,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooh, how lovely! i want to dive in!
    *puts on arm-bands and grabs snorkel*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you - what a beautiful print!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts