What is Treasury East?


Etsy has a new way to collect together and show off all your favourite things and it's called Treasury East.  You can create a kind of mood board of 16 pieces, on any theme you like. You just need to be signed up to Etsy  It's a great way to find new shops, themes or ideas. I love going through people's shops and choosing my wishlist, so I've already made 5 new treasuries.
Take a peek and see if you share my shopping mood.
Primary  my colourful first.
Earthy Treasures beautiful browns and blues
Indigo Whispers from AG Team members in glorious intense indigo
Metal Love some great modern jewellery for my friends on the Etsymetal Team
Cherry Picking Fresh picks for the European Street Team

Comments

  1. great collections. I've yet to make a treasury east. It seems now that I can make them anytime, the novelty has gone! (that or once I start I just won't stop...)
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Yes it is much easier to share on our blogs now, I guess.
    I did a simular way...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts