Weekend Deals : FREE Shipping

Just so you know I have FREE WORLDWIDE shipping across my Etsy shop this weekend. September 11th to 13th. So, if you love handmade and original jewellery, please come and have a look at my colourful sterling silver and resin pieces all designed and made by me in this lovely World Heritage city of Bath. I'm also chuffed to bits that my Treasure Box Ring is featured in the Etsy Weekend Deals e-mail and Storque article by the fragrant Mary of Etsy admin. The offer applies to the whole kaboodle - sample sale, custom orders and items in stock. Of course, everything will be beautifully gift-wrapped as usual (even more important if you're thinking of buying a gift for yourself) and international items will be insured and trackable. I've even adjusted the prices in my shop for you , it really couldn't be easier. Happy weekend.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular Posts