Spring Hoops

It's spring and a woman's fancy turns to thoughts of .....hoops.
Well, OK, mine do.
I've been working on a few new designs to go with all those gorgeous fresh spring wardrobe colours. Something to lift your spirits in the morning.
Cast resin forms these clean-lined "C" hoops curving around hand-forged sterling silver horseshoe shaped stud earrings.
Similar in style but altogether more sinuous, these purple hoops are a great dramatic colour .
The resin has a soft satin finish and fascinating inclusions created by flecks of undisolved pigment.
Finally, taurus hoops which came from a commission to make my avatar rings into earrings.
What a brilliant idea!
They've been qiute a technical challenge, which I relished and I am delighted with the result.
A modern, sculptural and very wearable pair hoops.
So, have I persuaded you to come over to the hoopy side?

Comments

  1. i love both styles but especially the taurus hoops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've totally persuaded me. I love that they are studs, I always worry with hoops that they wouldnt come off if you yank them. The colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts